Monday, May 19, 2008

New York City Outreach Coming Up..please pray.


Greetings Brothers and Sister in Christ!

This Thursday May 22nd I leave for a 5 day mission trip to New York City. New York City is America's largest city. With an estimated 12,000,000 residents located within its boundaries, it is a tremendous harvest field of souls. While the city is diverse economically, socially, culturally, and racially- we have found that the answer to life's problem remains constant: Jesus Christ.

I’m excited to be joining efforts with RAVEN Ministries. The outreach, termed "Boot Camp in the Big Apple" by its organizers, will be composed of men and women from across the nation who will spend five days doing street witnessing, open-air preaching, music and other types of evangelism in some of New York Cities most famed locations.

I was blessed to be part of this outreach in 06’ and I am really anticipating an awesome time this year!

I covet your prayers for this mission trip. Please pray. Prayer is essential for an outreach to be productive and successful. I desire to see many people come to Jesus. Thanks so much!!

Please pray for:

-Safety for Jodi and our 2 dog's (Andy & Adam) while I'm gone.

- God's divine protection for a safe plane trip to and from New York. Also, for safety and protection on the streets, subway, parks everywhere we walk and minister.

-The Gospel to be presented clearly and for receptive hearts. We know that some plant, some water and some reap a harvest. I pray for all three and for most of all that JESUS to be exalted!!

- God's divine appointments for those to minister to. You know, those "God set-ups"

- Anointing & Gifts to flow from the Holy Spirit.


Thanks so much!

Also, recently I "finally" put my testimony on audio. I mixed it with some music and posted it on one of my myspace pages, if you would like to listen here’s the link: (left click on it)
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=165311905&blogID=386076864

Here's the video I made from 06’ New York trip here’s that link:







Thanks again for your prayers! God bless!
Steve Ignowski

No comments: