Thursday, June 21, 2007

UPDATE FROM SOUTH BEND JUVENILE: SUNDAY LIFELINE MEETINGS


Here's a quick from one of the Life Line ministers John Orsini. John attends a Full Gospel Church in Benton Harbor, MI. John leads the Life Line Meetings every Sunday at South Bend Juvenile and has been faithful ministering with Life Line for 1 year now. John is an awesome brother in the Lord. His passion is to see the power of God in operation: Healing, Saving, Delivering and setting the captives free.


Bro John Orsini update:


Today, Sunday, June 17, 2007, one young inmate at South Bend Juvenile Correctional Facility gave his heart to Jesus. We met after the regular class time. After some one-on-one time together, he had a desire and was willing to repent of his lifestyle of sinning and also to forgive his dad for abandoning him when he was only a year old.

We had a good talk about changing from the old way of living to the new way, before he make the choice to be saved. When he prayed in his own words the confession of faith in Jesus being raised from the dead, asked for and received forgiveness for his sins, Holy Spirit touched him physically with a tingling sensation about his neck and head, as a manifestation of His presence. Awesome and faithful God!!!

I received from Holy Spirit that the relationship with his dad would eventually be restored and that it would be a good relationship. No date was given, but I know that it will come to pass. I told him what I received. I received it very strongly along with a physical sensation over most of my body, as the young man was speaking out forgiveness for his dad. I am always amazed at how Holy Spirit works. I am so grateful. He is so good. No words can really convey how good He is.

I have been going to South Bend Juvenile for a little over a year now. I go in Sunday afternoon from 2:00 to 4:00 and meet one-on-one after count time if anyone wants to talk.

Blessings,

John Orsini
269-266-2132
jorsini@qtm.net

No comments: