Monday, June 4, 2007


I know its been a while since I updated. I’ve been super busy! God is truly touching lives and ministering to those who seek Him.

Ministry at the Elkhart County Jail is going great! I visited a new cell block this last
Tuesday (5/29/06) and it was absolutely incredible. It was Cell-Block #12, which is the medical ward. I’d estimate that 30 guys may be in this particular ward.

I had the opportunity to speak to at least half of the guys as they gathered around a table.
Many were touched by the Spirit of God. I shared about the difference between “mental belief” in God compared to “true-saving faith”. I believe many received the Word and the Holy Spirit is drawing them.

I also had the opportunity to pray the sick and believe God to touch lives and minister healing. One inmate named Smith testified that he felt the presence of God touch his injured forearm and pain leave. PRAISE GOD!!.. Thank you JESUS!!

Please keep the guys in cell block #12 in your prayers.

Blessings,
Steve

No comments: