Monday, June 3, 2013

SOME QUICK STREET TESTIMONIES

Hi Friends of Life Line Outreach,

We have been going out in the streets inviting folk to this Saturdays block-party outreach...Here is a quick update... Please keep us in your prayers..


 One guy I talked to by the Rail Road tracks named John, he admitted to me he was away from where he needed to be with Jesus. After sharing some verses with him and offering prayer, he cried out to Jesus in forgiveness... He was invited  to the Saturday block party..Praise God!... I hope he comes.
I also came across two young men who were doing nothing in particular..I struck up a conversation with them... I shared with them how God desires to set them free from bondage and give them a  new life.. I also shared the judgement to come as we all stand before a Judge that cant be bribed or lied to... They listened, the older guy of the two was taking it in, the younger fellow just had a smirk on his face...I asked him if he thought this was funny?... he said no.


One apartment that I visited I had a great dialog with a young family.. The kids were excited about the upcoming block party.. The parents seemed interested... I then swayed the conversation to the spiritual and shared God's great love for man-kind.. which allowed me to share the whole reason Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil and to seek and save that which was lost...They claimed to be believers- from that I exhorted them to pray as a family.. (a family that prays together stays together!..Amen).. I also shared with them, as parents have a responsibility to raise their children in the fear of God..Which means... prayer, bible study, seeking God, church fellowship, stewardship, etc... They agreed... I Hope they visit the block party Saturday as seemed very interested in learning more... 


...Were heading back out again tonight (6pm - 8pm) to minister to the area neighborhoods around La Casa Apartments in Elkhart.... Thanks for the prayers...thanks for reading.


Bro. Steve (Igy)
Life Line Outreach Ministries
574-612-0555


No comments: